The West Triangle Earrings are inspired by the hillsides of guanajuato, mexico. Our muse for this earring was the stunning views of the mountainsides within the city along with the liveliness of town that inhabits so many tourists. Truly a stunning earring with a mix of muted colors on our larger triangle shaped horn. Details.
- Materials: Lightweight buffalo horn.
- Sourcing: The horn for this piece is sourced via traditional cultural methods from Vietnamese Water Buffalo. The animals are not harmed in any way to obtain their horn.
- Details. Color: green, yellow, blue, tortoise
- Stainless steel ear post.
- Your earrings are made from all-natural material and as such the horn color may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Designed in Texas
- Handmade in Bali + Indonesia