People Tree V&A Designer Collaboration. The perfect cropped wide leg trouser just in bloom for the season.
Inspired by traditional kimono held in the V&A’s extensive Asian collection, this print features a floral pattern redrawn from a Japanese garment from the early 19th century. Here reimagined in delicate modern colours, the dense pattern of peonies, chrysanthemums and hollyhocks is characteristic of kimono worn by women of samurai families.
- Materials: 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Eco-Friendly Corozo Button
- Zip Front
- Sizing: Snug High-Waist with Relaxed Slightly Cropped Wide Leg .UK 8-16 (XS- XL)
- Care: Wash on a low spin with mild detergent, wash with similar colours, do not soak, flat dry in shade. Iron inside out on a medium heat.
- Made in India
UK Sizing Equivalents, See Size Chart in Gallery for More Details.
- Size 6: US 2
- Size 8: US 4
- Size 10: US 6
- Size 12: US 8
- Size 14: US 10
- Size 16: US 12
- Size 18: US 14
We want your clothes to feel comfortable, so no need to pull your tape measure too tight. Try to take your actual body measurements rather than measuring over your clothes. It is often easier to have a friend help you take measurements. Here are a few tips to help you take accurate measurements:
- Bust: Place the tape measure under your arms, over your shoulder blades and across the fullest part of your bust. Remember to breathe out first.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of the leg.
If you have any questions about what size you should order, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com
The Story of People Tree
Founded by Safia Kinney, People Tree’s story started in 1991 as a pioneer in sustainable Fair Trade fashion. Every product is made to the highest ethical and environmental standards from start to finish. Contemporary, versatile designs and playful, exclusive prints inspired by the V&A archives create stylish, innovative and affordable fashion while respecting people and the planet. Collections featuring organic cotton, TENCEL™ Lyocell and responsible wool, are made using traditional artisan skills such as hand weaving, hand knitting, hand embroidery and hand block printing.
They launched their first fashion range to meet the Global Organic Textile Standard certified by the Soil Association and were the first fashion company to be awarded the World Fair Trade Organisation product label. These certifications guarantee People Tree’s dedication and compliance to the principles of fair trade, covering fair wages, good working conditions, transparency, environmental best practice and gender equality.