A vintage-inspired straight leg jean with a high rise and a raw hem that hits at the ankle. A clean, seasonless wash finishes the look.
- 77% Cotton, 23% Refibra Tencel
- The fit is true to size. No stretch
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.=
- Made with Refibra, an upcycled cellulose fiber made from recycled cotton. This closed-loop technology is a major step toward dealing with the waste crisis.
- Low impact wash process using 90% less water, 63% less energy and clean chemical alternatives.
- Hangtags, labels and packaging made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
Ética Denim is an eco-friendly and sustainable brand that leaves the consumer looking amazing and feeling even better about their buying decision. Ética is rooted in the ideals of fair labor practices, community and environmentally conscious manufacturing. By providing employees numerous benefits such as on staff doctors, handicap friendly opportunities, free meals and community outreach programs, Ética chooses to invest in the people who make the job possible. Ética is also proud sponsor of 1% for the Planet, a global alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet and supporting environmentally friendly solutions.