The Party Coveralls from Nooworks featuring artwork by Ashley Mary. Behold your new uniform. Made in stretch cotton poplin, these coveralls are designed to create the most comfortable fit ever. Now stop looking so good and get to work!
- Materials: 97% Cotton & 3% Lycra
- Zipper front
- Sizing: XS- XL
- Care: Gentle Wash Cold Water, Hang Dry
- Lovingly Made in California
Sizing: XS- XL
- XS: 38″ Bust, 32″ Waist, 39″ Hip, 38″ Leg Length, 29.5″ Torso
- SM: 40″ Bust, 34″ Waist, 40.5″ Hip, 39″ Leg Length, 30.5″ Torso
- MD:42″ Bust, 36″ Waist, 42″ Hip, 40″ Leg Length, 31.5″ Torso
- LG: 44″ Bust, 38″ Waist, 43″ Hip, 42″ Leg Length, 32.5″ Torso
- XL: 46″ Bust, 40″ Waist, 44.5″ Hip, 42″ Leg Length, 33.5″ Torso
If you have any questions about what size you should order, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Story of Nooworks
Nooworks is a women owned, woman run business that works with 4 artist a year to create limited edition textiles. Each design is limited to runs of 1000 yards so there are usually only 500 garments made in each textile ranging from kids leggings to women’s dresses in all shapes and sizes.
In an effort to be sustainable and keep all production in the USA they print their fabric using a method called rotary printing using high quality fabrics derived from plant matter. All their fabrics and garments are produced in California. They also source trims, notions and labels from other small businesses in the USA and print all paper products on recycled paper. Last but not least, they try to create a small impact on the world and provide all they work with a living wage.