Srey Handwoven Jacket by zero-waste brand Tonle Designs.Layer one of these lusciously handwoven pieces over garments in your capsule collection to transform any look into a work of art. Featuring cropped sleeves with deep patch pockets, the custom textiles in this collection are created using upcycled fabric scraps as part of our unique zero waste process.
- This piece is carefully handwoven from small scraps of fabric as part of our unique, zero waste process – utilizing a combination of carefully hand-cut fabric yarns made from cutting room scraps.
- Cropped sleeves with deep patch pockets
- Oversized Fit
- Hand-woven in partnership with talented weavers in Cambodia’s Preah Vihear province in a fair trade workshop
- Please carefully hand-wash and lay flat to dry for best results.
- Each piece may vary slightly in color and texture, and we celebrate this.
- Ethcially Made in Cambodia