Organic Lounge Pant by Back Beat Rags. Meet the Plant Dyed Lounge Pant with raw edge details around the pockets plus side slits for that little extra something. Made out of BBR’s specially developed 55% Linen and 45% Organic cotton fabric. Easy breezy hot weather pants.
- 55% Belgian Linen and 45% Organic Cotton
- Raw Edge Detail Around Pockets
- Side Slits
- Sizing: Loose Fit. SM – LG
- Designed and Owned by Isadora Alvarez
- Made in India
- Small: Waist: 25″, Waist/Stretched: 29″, Inseam: 21.5″, Length: 33″, Rise: 13″
- Medium: Waist: 27″, Waist/Stretched: 31″, Inseam: 21.5″, Length: 33.5, Rise: 13.5″
- Large: Waist: 29″, Waist/Stretched: 33″, Inseam: 21.5″, Length: 34″, Rise: 14″
If you have any questions about what size you should order, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Material & Care
Organic Cotton is grown using methods that have a low impact on the environment. The seeds used are non-GMO and they are farmed without the use of toxic and synthetic fertilizers, making it safer for farmers, workers, and the entire wildlife eco systems. BBR’s Organic Cotton is also GOTS certified, which means it has met requirements that ensure the organic status of the fiber. From harvesting of the raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing.
Machine wash inside out in delicate settings and lay flat to dry -OR- Hand wash gently in cold and lay flat to dry. Do not bleach.
The Story of Back Beat Co.
Back Beat Co. is a 100% California born & raised lifestyle brand created by Isadora Alvarez. They focus on easy, wearable tees and sweatshirts and infuse vintage details in a fresh modern way.
Back Beat Co. promises to consider every step and every thread, from sourcing to shipping. All clothing is ethically sewn in LA and India, using low-impact fabrics like GOTS-certified organic cotton, recycled cotton, hemp, and tencel.