The Naturally Dyed Veha Dress from Tonle’ offers a simply chic look that fits in with any wardrobe. This unisex kaftan inspired dress is designed with handmade organic dyes and up-cycled fabrics. Keeping you looking and feeling cool.
- Zero Waste Upcycled Linen/Rayon
- Sourced as deadstock and offcuts left over from larger garment manufacturers
- Naturally Dyed
- Sizing: Uni-sex Design. This garment fits loosely for an over-sized effect
- Size down for a more fitted look
- Care: Wash gently in cold water and hang dry
- Handmade with Love in Cambodia
- Each garment is signed by the maker
At tonlé, they generally design their garments for a comfy and loose fit. If you are looking for something more fitted, we recommend going to the smaller size. The tonlé size chart runs about 3 inches larger than the leading fast fashion companies, so please keep that in mind when checking out our sizing. If you have any questions about what size you should order, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com See size chart in image gallery.
The Story of Tonlé
At Tonlé, they see fashion differently – from the way it’s made to the way it’s worn. As a zero waste, ethical fashion brand on a big mission, to reduce waste generated by larger factories and change the way business is done in the fashion industry. The process starts with scrap waste sourced from mass clothing manufacturers. Using every last thread, to create handmade clothing and accessories signed by their Cambodian makers, who are being paid a fair wage in a healthy and uplifting work environment.