Tea Leaf Classic Candle from Makana. Gestures of lemon verbena, ginger, white tea, and sage provide a clean and luxurious aroma, creating tranquility and sophistication.
- Notes: Top ~ Lemon Verbena, Petitgrain Middle ~ Ginger, White Tea, Sage, Thyme Base ~ Basil
- Ingredients: 100% Soy Wax, Lead-Free Cotton Wicking, and Phthalate-Free Fragrances, Pure Essential Oils
- Heavy-weight Recycled Glass Vessel
- Hand-Crafted packaging made with Environmentally-Safe Materials
- Sizing: 10 oz
- Vegan and Phthalate Free
- Hand Poured in Laguna Hills, CA
The Story of Makana
Makana believes in a clean, minimal, uncomplicated ingredient list and process. Their methods and philosophy are rooted in both the traditional and modern. They strive to live each day filled with balance within themselves, harmony with each other and respect for the land and sea. This way of life is based on ALOHA.
Founders, Romely & Josh Levezow, began Makana in 2008 with the desire to create candles that aren’t only beautiful, but free of unnecessary and harmful additives. Each product is hand-crafted from start to finish in the artisanal tradition using simple, sustainable ingredients – 100% soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance and essential oils, and lead-free cotton wicking – with packaging that is also green and beautiful. All candles are poured in recycled glass vessels that have simple and clean lines which fit perfectly in any home décor.
MAKANA means “gift” in Hawaiian. Traditional Hawaiian beliefs contend that people, animals, and the land do not exist independently of one another. Rather, all of our destinies are intertwined.