The Bali Chic Tessa bag by Everina. The color of this bohemian-chic straw cross body bag is off-white. It’s perfect for a casual day out – brunch, weekend at the beach or a night out with your partner all year around.
What is Atte grass, you asked? Atte grass is a tropical plant, climbing branches, that grows in the islands of Bali, Sumatra, Java and Lombok of Indonesia. It is stronger than rattan and makes a sturdy material for handbags, furniture and home decor. Our atte grass are ethically sourced locally from the beautiful & lush island of Gods, Bali.
- Materials: ate grass and faux leather
- Lining materials: batik cotton
- L: 8 in | H: 8 in | W: 3 in
- Strap length: 23 in
- Ethical handbag,Fair Trade practice
- 100% Handmade in Bali by our creative artisans